The picturesque lake views of Saimaa invite you closer! Paddling trip brings a new perspective because even a familiar view looks different from on top of the waves. Fun little addition to the paddling trip will be brought to you by the dwellers of the lake: you might catch a glimpse of birds, fishes and other animals of the shores and islands.
On the guided paddling tour you get to experience relaxing water sports out in the open. We will not hurry, instead we will enjoy the gentle waves and changing views safely and calmly.
Paddling trip is also suitable for beginners. The guide will familiarize participants in the right technique and safety measures. Guide will help you pick suitable equipment and will be there to help you throughout the whole experience. Be brave, join us and let the waves carry you!
Our week schedule for Lappeenranta can be found here: https://www.saimaanpalju.fi/en/viikko-ohjelma-lappeenranta/
Paddling trip information
- Price: 45 € / person
- Includes: kayak (single or tandem), canoe, buoyancy aid, guide and VAT
- Program available: 27.6.2022–14.8.2022 on Thursdays 18–20
- Departure/return: Rental next to the Sandcastle (Satamatie 11, Lappeenranta)
- Length: Approximately 2 hours
- Group size: 1–16 persons
- Payment method: Easiest way to pay is through the reservation calendar below but we also accept cash or card. We also accept Smartum, Eazybreak, ePassi and Edenred.
- Suitable for: Everyone in physically good fit. Please note that swimming skill is required!
- Age limit: 15 years
- Equipment needed: Weather appropriate clothing, lightweight shoes, sunglasses, something to drink.
Satamatie 11, Lappeenranta. Hiekkalinnan veressä