Standup paddleboarding Lappeenranta
Float peacefully on the waves of Saimaa and experience the beautiful scenery from on top of the SUP-board. Standup paddleboarding is a wonderful way to see Lappeenranta from a new perspective: warm summer evening, the city silhouette against the horizon and clean nature make up for an unforgettable experience.
In the beginning of the SUP-boarding trip our guide introduces participants to the secrets of the sport and hands out best tips for safe SUP-boarding. If the participants have no previous experience, it is possible to begin the trip paddling on their knees to find the right rhythm and to enhance self-confidence. Standup paddleboarding is easy and fast to pick up - you can notice the improvement by the end of the evening trip when you feel like a pro when returning to the shore!
During the trip we move around in the close vicinity of Lappeenranta harbor. The participants get to familiarize themselves with standup paddleboarding and the picture perfect city and lake views at their own pace in a safe environment. The guide will be there to help the participants for the entirety of the experience. This SUP-boarding trip is a perfect fit for both first-timers and more experienced paddleboarders.
Standup paddleboarding prices
- Price: 40 € / person
- Includes: SUP-board + paddle, life jacket, guide and VAT
- Program available: 27.6.2022–14.8.2022 on Mondays 18–19.30
- Departure/return: Rental next to Lappeenranta Sandcastle (Satamatie 11, Lappeenranta)
- Length: Approximately 1,5 hours
- Group size: 1–16 persons
- Payment method: Reservation calendar below, we also accept cash, card, ePassi, Smartum, Eazybreik and Edenred
- Suitable for: Everyone in good physical fit. Please note that participants need to know how to swim!
- Age limit: 15 years
- Equipment needed: Clothes to fit the weather, something to drink
Our week schedule for Lappeenranta can be found here: https://www.saimaanpalju.fi/en/viikko-ohjelma-lappeenranta/
Satamatie 11, Lappeenranta. Hiekkalinnan veressä